- Assisting in the maintenance and repair of the company's fleet of vehicles, including cars, vans and buses.
- Conducting research and analysis on new trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in the transportation industry.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and reports related to the vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Conducting customer surveys, market research, and data analysis to inform transportation planning and development.
- Assisting with driver training and safety programs.
- Participating in cross-functional collaboration with other departments, such as customer service or sales, to support overall company goals.
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree