- Assisting the sales team in generating leads and identifying new business opportunities
- Conducting market research and analyzing competitor strategies
- Preparing proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Participating in sales meetings and training programs
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Learning and understanding the company's products and services
- Providing excellent customer service to clients and resolving any issues that may arise
- Tracking sales metrics and reporting on progress to the sales team.
- Overall, your role as a sales intern will be to support the sales team in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Degree/Diploma in sales, marketing or business administration or any related field.
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree